Friday, May 4, 2012

Fabric

Last weekend was my birthday and my totally awesome fiance took me over to to my LQS and let me go on a shopping spree for my birthday present. I bought this fabric with baby stuff on it for a baby quilt I am making for a girl in the Human Genetics Department at VCU who is having a baby girl at the end of the month.

I'm half way done with the top. I'll post pics once I have it all done which will hopefully be in a few days so it can be done before the baby comes.

I also got these fat quarters....


I was kinda falling in love with these color combos in the store and I think they would be perfect for a fun summer table runner and if there is enough left a mug rug or two.

While there I also got some Kona White and Black for other misc. projects.

I also went over to Hobby Lobby and found these in the remnants bin...
I don't know what it will be but I couldn't resist the combination.

I also go this thread for quilting the baby quilt....
Doesn't everything look so inviting all stacked like that? Can't wait till I'm done with the baby quilt to really get into the other projects I want to work on. And since I neither have school or a full time job at the moment then I won't be short on time either.

No comments:

Post a Comment